1. Log in to your DirectAdmin account.
2. Scroll down to the Advanced Features section and click on Create/Restore Backups.
3. Click on the RESTORE BACKUP button on the top-right corner of the Site Backup dashboard.
4. You can choose the backup files from the dropdown list to restore. You can also choose specific data to restore by ticking on the box beside the options.
5. To proceed with restoration, click on the RESTORE button located in the bottom-right corner of your screen.
A message “Restore will run in the background” flashes on the bottom-right side of the screen.
6. The DirectAdmin system will send a notification in your messages that you can access the same way as explained earlier.
7. If you check the list, you will find a message saying “Your User files have been restored”.
8. If you click on the message, a window displaying the text “Restore Complete!” would open.
The system also sends you an email notifying the successful restoration of the backup file.
Here is the screenshot of the elements that you can backup/restore in the DirectAdmin account: