In the realm of data security, you have arrived at the right place! Our knowledge base has you covered whether you need to make or restore a backup. Use our in-depth guides to learn how to protect your most sensitive information.
1. Log in to your DirectAdmin account.
2. Scroll down to the Advanced Features section and click on Create/Restore Backups.
3. You will see the Site Backup dashboard with many options that are available to backup/restore. Click on the box beside options you wish to backup and click on the CREATE BACKUP button on the bottom-right side of the dashboard.
A message “Backup creation added to queue” flashes on the bottom-right side of the screen.
4. As soon as the backup is ready, the system will generate a message for your DirectAdmin account. You can access it by clicking on the user menu on the top-right corner of the dashboard and clicking the Messages option.
5. In the list of messages, you would find a message: “Your backups are now ready”.
6. If you click on it, you will see a text “Backup created”.
The system also sends you an email notifying the creation of the backup file.