With this guide, you can establish iRedMail on CentOS 7. iRedMail provides a user-friendly mail solution for Linux, FreeBSD, and OpenBSD systems—easy to set up, manage, and deploy. Installing this open-source, robust email server is as straightforward as any commercial counterpart.
- The initial step is to install the EPEL repository and update your system.
- Next, assign the hostname to your Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) and configure the /etc/hosts file.
- Proceed to install the iRedMail tar file and then extract it.
- Access the iRedMail directory and make modifications to the iredmail.sh file.
- Execute the command to install iRedMail and refer to the provided screenshot for further configuration steps.
- Access your iRedMail admin panel at: https://your_server/iredadmin/
META DESCRIPTION: Learn how to install iRedMail on CentOS 7 with our step-by-step guide. Set up a robust email server effortlessly and enhance your communication infrastructure.