PuTTY can be used to connect to your Linux server in the following manner. For your private key, you’ll need the.ppk file that you created. Convert your private key using PuTTYgen in the prior section for more information. Having trouble connecting to your instance? See Troubleshoot connecting to your instance if you’re encountering problems.
1. Install PuTTY and PuTTYgen on your local system.
2. Now covert your private key (.pem) into .ppk file using PuTTYgen.
3. Click Load.
4. Now connect to your aws instance using PuTTY.
I. Host Name → Fill Public IP or DNS Name.
5. Click on SSH.
6. Click on Browser and select .PPK file. And now click on Open.
7. Now login with User name.